Thursday, July 25, 2013

Trying to build a gaming computer but I have no idea where to start?

best gaming pc you can build 2013 on best sellers the new york times best sellers children s books ...
best gaming pc you can build 2013 image






My goal for 2013 was to build a amazing gaming rig, (I was going to do this in 2012 but couldn't come up with the money)

My Rig I'm, wanting to build is a triple monitor setup (For Eye-Infinity)
I'm wanting to play future games such as battlefield 4, and games now like Crysis 3 and Dead Space 3.
I'm wanting to be able to play these games at ultra settings, that way I never have to worry about lag (Like on consoles which are at low settings). I'm wanting to know what graphics card I would need what kind of CPU I would need ect. And The TOTAL Price, The most I'm wanting to spend is $2000 at the max, I don't want to spend more than that I don't mind but The most I am willing to go to is $2750. I have some parts picked out right now which I have linked below but would like to know what else I will need to have a powerful gaming pc,

(please do try to make it a lower budget (lower the budget, the more games I can get for the PC :P)

PC Case : http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811133196

Monitor : http://www.amazon.com/Asus-VE228H-21-5-Inch-Integrated-Speakers/dp/B00413PHDM/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_nC?ie=UTF8&colid=1U90Q3X1RFYPN&coliid=I1CMIGB0F09QET

Optical Drive : http://www.amazon.com/Asus-DVD-ROM-Internal-Blu-Ray-BC-12B1ST/dp/B004SUO068/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_nC?ie=UTF8&colid=1U90Q3X1RFYPN&coliid=I314036AW58QSR

Hard Drive: http://www.amazon.com/Seagate-Barracuda-3-5-Inch-Internal-ST2000DM001/dp/B005T3GRN2/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pd_nS_nC?ie=UTF8&colid=1U90Q3X1RFYPN&coliid=I26R5ZMZME87QW

Operating System : http://www.amazon.com/Windows-Premium-64bit-System-Builder/dp/B004Q0PT3I/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_nC?ie=UTF8&colid=1U90Q3X1RFYPN&coliid=I1HRBB5SP4CY5K

Please help me out here guys I'm wanting to build a epic gaming rig for 2013 - 2014!!! thanks!



Answer
Hello, No need for $2750, $2000 is more than enough.

Case : Poor pick, Get cooler master scout2 case, can add 6 120 mm fans, 2 front usb 3 ports, 2 front usb 2 ports.
Monitor : Nice pick.
Optical Drive : Holy shit! xD Amazing one :D do not get it unless if you REALLY need blue ray optical drive.
HDD : Nice pick. even though WD is better than segate.
OS : Good choice! be away from Windows 8 if you want gaming pc.

Take this build, will max anything out there, futureproof for at least 3 years.

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/OtBl
Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/OtBl/by_merchant/
Benchmarks: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/OtBl/benchmarks/

CPU: Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor ($229.99 @ Microcenter)
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler ($33.99 @ Amazon)
Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme4 ATX LGA1155 Motherboard ($134.98 @ Amazon)
Memory: Corsair DOMINATOR 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($179.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($152.61 @ NCIX US)
Storage: Samsung 840 Pro Series 256GB 2.5" Solid State Disk ($214.99 @ NCIX US)
Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon HD 7970 GHz Edition 3GB Video Card ($449.99 @ Newegg)
Case: Cooler Master Storm Scout 2 ATX Mid Tower Case ($129.98 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: Cooler Master Silent Pro M 850W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply ($137.98 @ SuperBiiz)
Total: $1664.50
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-04-04 19:11 EDT-0400)

Add your monitor, OS, optical drive. Get 6 120 mm case fans.
You wattage needed is only 470W, i give you 850 for future upgrade / overcloacking.
I swear you DO NOT NEED anything more.

Good luck with your pc :)


Edit :
Oh sorry did not notice that you want triple monitor!
hmmm still OK, you will need about 2100 - 2300 $

PS : Amazing PC :)

Are these good gaming pc specs for what my son wants?




Christel


I was hoping someone could shed some light on if these gaming pc specs would be good enough for what my son wants to do with it. He's asked for a gaming pc for his graduation gift but we're not exactly made of money so I asked him for a few details on what he hopes to do with his PC gaming wise! (Yes, I have -some- knowledge of gaming and gaming rigs but not much!)

Now he wants to be able to play games such as Elder Scrolls: Skyrim, World of Warcraft, Mass Effect 3, Guild Wars 2 and most of all the upcoming Elder Scrolls Online game on high settings with a smooth framerate. We've spotted a reasonably priced PC that is custom built for 400-500 with the following specs:

AMD FX4100 Quad Core 4x3.6GHz
Asus Motherboard
500GB HDD
8GB DDR3 (1333 MHz)
GeForce GT630 (1024MB DDR3-VGA-DVI-HDMI-DirectX 11)
Windows7 Home Premium 64Bit

My question is of course... will this be sufficient for what he wants? Any reply from those knowledgeable about this kind of stuff would be very much appreciated!



Answer
Yes, it's a reasonable gaming PC, enough to play Skyrim and such games at high detail and a smooth framerate.

The video card is the most important piece when building a gaming PC, and this computer's video card isn't exactly high end (it being a GeForce GT630, a budget video card), but it will be enough to play games such as Skyrim, Modern Warfare 3 and other such games at high detail. Although I find a 500 GB hard-drive more than enough, some people might want a larger 1 TB ( which is 1000 GB) hard drive.

Again, a 500 GB hard drive has no say on how fast he can play games, just the amount of data (such as games, music and videos) he can store in the computer at any given time. I say buy it, but only if you're sure the price is fair.

The video card might be a problem in the near future, (games in 2013 and 2014 will get more resource-intensive) But the video card may be upgraded if absolutely necessary with a newer one for future gaming. Other than that, it looks good.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Trying to build a gaming computer but I have no idea where to start?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment