Friday, July 5, 2013

What would be a good starter gaming PC?

best gaming pc to play skyrim on Gaming Pc Builder Uk
best gaming pc to play skyrim image



Sam Fenn


I want to buy a gaming PC the cost of which I want to cover primarily from the selling of a 250GB Xbox and a HP G61 laptop. This is my first gaming PC so the spec details really mean nothing to me at the moment. Can you help me decide what would be a good starter gaming PC to play games as demanding as, say, Skyrim? Again, I have no idea what kind of quality this demands. Thanks.


Answer
So you have to buy HP Pro book 4540s Laptop

Any ideas for a good gaming PC that I can use to play Skyrim or Fallout at medium to high settings?




Jamie


I really want a good pre built gaming PC that has a good processor and quad core, any advice I'm 13 so I don't have a lot of money. Thanks:)


Answer
Most pre built gaming PC's are quite expensive. You can get those games for Xbox 360/PS3.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What would be a good starter gaming PC?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment