Tuesday, July 2, 2013

What should be a few necessities for a gaming pc?

best gaming pc out there on best sellers the new york times best sellers children s books ...
best gaming pc out there image



fatboiii14


I am thinking of buying a gaming pc. I am willing to spend up to around 1000 dollars(or more if necessary) I want it to play games like minecraft or call of duty. I want something so I can play if no lag. Or even record... I dont know much about computers do I don't know what I should be looking for in a computer. If i could get a link to a great one to buy it would be nice. Or even a list of things to look for. Thanks!
Also where should i buy it?



Answer
Processor: Intel Core i5 2500K or AMD Phenom II X4 970 Black Edition.

Hard Drive: 500GB or 1TB

RAM: DDR3 4GB would be sufficient but 8GB wouldn't hurt.

Graphic Card: GTX 560 Ti or the GTX 570 would do.

PSU (Power Supply Unit): 700W or 650W. (PSU is needed to power up the graphic card.)

Gaming Cabinet: Any cabinet would do, but a gaming cabinet has a pretty better built in cooling system. iBall's 'Thunder Bolt' cabinet is pretty sweet.

Mother Board: If your going to get the AMD Phenom II X4 970 Black Edition, then get the ASUS M5A88M. If going for the Intel Core i5 2500K, then get the ASUS P8H 67-MLX.

You'll need a sound card and a pair of speakers.

A UPS.

A Monitor. I recommend Dell monitors.

A mouse and a keyboard.

How much would it cost to put together a gaming pc?




Jerry


I want to get a nice gaming pc, but an alienware computer is out of the question at their prices... Can anyone help me find information on how to put together a solid gaming pc of my own? Help such as what parts I'm going to need, how much they would cost, a rough estimate of how much the sum of the parts would be. I'm looking to play games such as SC2 and WoW. Thanks!


Answer
May I introduce to you: Hardware Revolution's $500 gaming build!

http://www.hardware-revolution.com/500-gaming-computer-2/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What should be a few necessities for a gaming pc?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment