Sunday, June 22, 2014

Tell me if i can play modern 2012-13 games on my pc?? Specs are below?




Shera


Amd athlon x2 270 3.4 ghz
4 gb ddr3 1600 mhz ram
Asus hd 5450 1 gb ddr3
Windows 7 64 bit
Tell me if i can play modern games at low-med setting
Also suggest a graphics upgrade under rs 4000
Tell me difference between 32 and 64 bit



Answer
Hi Shera,

Different games have different system requirements to play on a computer. Your computer has a decent configuration and you might be able to play most of the games in low or medium settings. You may use the following link to check if you will be able to play a specific game on your system:

http://bit.ly/cHcEh3

Once on the link, type the name of the game and click on 'Can You Run It'.

The terms 32-bit and 64-bit refer to the way a computer's processor (CPU) handles information. The main differences between the 32-bit versions of Windows and the 64-bit versions of Windows relate to memory accessibility, memory management, and enhanced security features. One of the greatest advantages of using a 64-bit version of Windows is the ability to access physical memory (RAM) that is above the 4-gigabyte (GB) range. This physical memory is not addressable by 32-bit versions of Windows operating system. For more details, you may check FAQ's for 32 bit and 64 bit operating system from link below:

http://bit.ly/13zhh7G

Under Rs. 4000, AMD Radeon HD 6450 or Nvidia GeForce GT 620 might be your best bet. Before you upgrade the graphics card, ensure to check the power supply and other system requirements.

Hope this helps.

Thanks and Regards,
Chinmay S

Gaming PC specs from mid 2012 - how long will it last?




Najumi


So I'm wanting to get a new gaming PC as my current one is quite old, I've done some research and I know the specs of the one I'm wanting to get were quite good for early 2012, but how long will it remain good for considering that it is now late 2013?


Specs of second hand one I'm wanting to get:

asus rampage 4 extreme
intel core i7 3930k hex core
Gainward gtx 680 phantom edition
corsair h100 liquid cooling
corsair dominator gt16 gb ram
corsair ax1200 watt psu
1 tb hdd



Answer
You have a monster on your hands, but it's already outdated before it even comes off of the shelf. You've probably already heard that, too.

The problem with staying on the very leading edge of electronics/computers is that you have to spend a ton of money to stay up with the new gear, which runs all of the new games - and then it's outdated within a year, maybe two.

I've always approached PC gaming from the strategy of staying a year or two BEHIND the bleeding edge, just to save myself hundreds (if not thousands) of dollars in the longer-term.

Patience, my young grasshopper! Those games that cost $60 brand new will be on the second-hand shelf next year for half price!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Tell me if i can play modern 2012-13 games on my pc?? Specs are below?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment