Sunday, June 22, 2014

Buying a PC Gaming System HELP!!!!?




Seth


Hello, I am very much interesting in buying a gaming pc or laptop. I have never purchased a gaming pc before so i do not know the ins and outs like some of you gaming vets. But I have done some research and found building your own if the cheapest and most effective way since it is better in the end. So my question to you all is can you give me a build list or bundle that has everything i will need for some where close to 850 bucks? My goals are to play SKYRIM with super quality graphics and NO LAG. Furthermore, i kinda need some convincing on why i should spend all this money because for one game it seems impractical so can you also name some future games that will come out similar to skyrim or fun pc games.
Also, if there is a good gaming laptop that can reach my requirements and can almost match a pc or is a "GOOD" deal let me know also cause i play a lot of games at friends and it would be a convenience but since i can pack up a pc and bring it, i don't really care.

Thanks for your help :)



Answer
PC gaming really shines when playing first person shooters. If you like those it's the way to go. There's also a sense of community that you rarely find with consoles. The graphics are always better than consoles but if you want to be assured of playing Skyrim (or any of the other graphics rich titles) on Ultra settings with high frame rates (no lag), the gpu (graphics card) alone will cost 4 to 500 US. On your budget I'd lower the standards just a bit. You can build a smoking PC but you're not going to Max out every game's settings.

On the laptop side, I'd consider the Asus G series. A little over your budget but it's a true desktop replacement. I have an Asus G74sx purchased from Best Buy for 1200. When I'm at home, it's hidden under my desk and plugged into a 32 inch TV at 1080p (native resolution is 1600x900 but with HDMI it goes to 1080) with a gaming mouse and keyboard attached. It out performs the gaming desktop that my son built for himself.

PC Gaming vs Console Gaming?

Q. I'm a PC gamer and I want to know if I should make the switch to console? I know you don't have to tell me: PC is far more superior that console. Graphics on PC is great, the hardware is far ahead of console and graphics are better, but does all that matter when there's no one playing on PC? I looked up the stats on Steam and all the games I like have only around a thousand players playing it, soon in a year or two there will be none. With console I have no worries, Consoles just so much more cheaper and convenient. So the question is should I make the change?


Answer
Good gaming PC are $1000 expensive , but PC games are way cheap
Consoles are $300 cheap but there's games are expensive too.
For the amount you pay to upgrade your PC which is about $250 for decent video card, you can skip it once and buy a Console for only $300
It doesn't have to be a switch, you can use both if them, i have a decent PC, it's not the best for gaming but it does the job,, i purchased an Xbox beside my PC, it's good to play consoles exclusives , and games that can't run smoothly on my PC i can just buy the console version of the game.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Buying a PC Gaming System HELP!!!!?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment