Monday, June 23, 2014

can i play my pc games in 3d? wearing movie theater 3d glasses?




Sacrificiu


is it possible to play regular pc games in 3d? can i use the movie theater 3d glasses to do this? is there drivers or software that will allow me to accomplish this?
i just watched my bloody valentine on my high def tv in standard dvd format at it was totally 3d and very cool so its very possible as far as that is concerned. i just wanted to know if there was a way to get that same light effect on a pc game.



Answer
No, the glasses from the theater use polarized light. The moive at the theater is putting out two different light waves. The image for the left eye has one light wave and the image for the right eye has another light wave, and the lenses block one light wave but not the other. When they make your televisions and monitors they didn't make it to put out two different light waves, it can only put out one. So you can't do polarized 3d on a television even if you played a polarized 3d movie on it. Plus I don't think they can even make polarized 3d televisions because I have only heard of using shutter glasses with tv.

Most dominant video glasses for PC or console gaming?




ThunderWal


You know what I mean. Screw the idea of looking tacky, I'm all about doing it from the comfort of my own home. No more crappy distractions like the actual layout of your desk, or people doing things on the side to annoy you.. just you and the game. Hardcore. What are the most legit glasses for this?

Oh yeah, extended use baby. I need something that won't make me blind!



Answer
is it for 3d gaming? or normal gaming. look here
http://www.google.co.uk/webhp?hl=en&client=firefox-a&channel=s&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=Izm&btnG=Search#client=firefox-a&channel=s&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&hl=en&source=hp&q=gaming+glasses&meta=&aq=2&aqi=g10&aql=&oq=gaming+g&gs_rfai=&fp=23e9d7872b349109




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: can i play my pc games in 3d? wearing movie theater 3d glasses?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment