Sunday, April 13, 2014

What is the best Gaming PC setup I can buy for under $2000?




HaloHelper


I'm looking to build my own Gaming PC in order to play games such as Battlefield 3 and GTA IV on the highest settings, but I'm not sure which hardware I should purchase. What I'm looking for is a PC that:

-Isn't too loud
-Doesn't overheat before 5 hours of usage
-Can play games such as Battlefield 3, GTA IV and Crysis with the highest settings
-Is overall good quality
-Must be under $2000

Thanks for any help.



Answer
Desktop?
I7 processor, 16gbddr3 ram, motherboard with sound card, 2gbddr5 card, ssd and a huge hdd. thats not over 2000$. check amazon

good gaming pc rig around 2000?




Ryan


i wanna run a few game on max (bf3 crysis 2 skyrim) any good rigs around taht price that can last me a few good years before upgrading again


Answer
If want to go with pre-built options, iBUYPOWER is a really good route to go. Here's an example of a really nice rig from Newegg.com at just under $2000:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883227393

If you are thinking of custom-building a computer, either by yourself or having it done, I'll list the brands of components that I went with:
Motherboard: Asus (Maximus and Rampage are good models)
GPU: Nvidia
Solid-state drive, memory, and power supply: Corsair (Trust me, the one thing you do not want to skimp on is a power supply, and Corsair simply makes the best)
Case: Cooler-Master (I have the Cosmos 1000 full-tower and love it)
CPU: Intel (I have a Core 2 Quad Q-6600 overclocked and it has served me well, but will upgrade to i7 soon.)
CPU cooler: Zalman (Whatever brand CPU cooler you end up going with, make sure it has a copper heatsink)
Hard drive: Western Digital (VelociRaptor especially) and Seagate both have great products.

If you want a good site to either buy a pre-assembled machine or purchase components for a scratch build, Newegg.com is by far the most economical option, plus it has a vast range of products.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best Gaming PC setup I can buy for under $2000?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment