Monday, April 14, 2014

What is the best gaming desktop I can get for around 900-1000$?




Kody Shain


And NO making my own is not an option, i can be from anywhere, alienware, cyberpower, ibuypower, what ever, i want the best bang for my buck.
it can be from anywhere***
it can be from anywhere***



Answer
If you want the best bang for your buck you need a custom built computer. Alienware will cost you at least 2 times more for the same specs.
I understand you may not know how to design a build or put it together, that's where I come in. I can build you a great gaming desktop for $1000 (You'll pay upwards of $1500 from a retail manufacturer for the same specs). I will figure out your needs, design a build with a quote you can compare to Alienware, Cyberpower, etc... and then if you like it I will order the parts, build it for you and ship it to you. I'll set up a paypal link so you'll be under their buyer protection. Or if you live in southern California I can just bring it to you myself.
Just for a quick reference I guarantee you I can get you a solid build with an i5 2500k and a GTX 560ti for less than $1000. This combo will handle pretty much every game out there, and pretty much every upcoming game in full detail at 1080p resolution.
If you're interested email me at ocsciencetutor@gmail.com, let me know what games you want to play or plan on playing. There's a good chance a $600-$700 machine will be just fine for you.

What is the best gaming desktop i can build under $1000?




Nick


I have been attempting to create a desktop using PCpartpicker and various other sites. All i want is a desktop with a good graphics card, 1 TB of space, capable to run games such as Skyrim, and other things. Any links would be greatly appreciated and thank you very much!


Answer
good gaming PC for just $1000 including a 120GB SSD. can play any game on high/ultra settings with 40+ fps.
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1JuLn

prices can vary within hours




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best gaming desktop I can get for around 900-1000$?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment