Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Is My Gaming PC Worth My Money?




Dededede


Hello Everyone!,

I have been wanting to make a custom PC for a while now I think I know the specs of the PC but I just wanted make sure the PC I am away to build Is worth my money?

The Specs:

CPU: Intel Core i5 2500k

Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H60

Motherboard: ASUS P8Z68-VLX

RAM: A-Data DDR3-1333 16GB (2 x 8GB)

Hard Drive: Corsair 120GB SSD

Video/Graphics Card: Radeon HD 6950

Power Supply: Corsair 850w

Monitor: 23" ASUS VH236H (1920 x 1080) 2ms Response Time HD Ready

Case: Cooler Master HAF 912

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium OEM (64 BIT)



All Of This Cost Me £815 ($1274)


I just wanted to know if this is a good price for the stuff I have bought? ,

What games I could play with this and at what setting? ,

Could I buy a better Gaming PC with my money? ,

Is this a good set-up for a gaming PC?

Please when answering do not direct me to websites.

THANK YOU :)



Answer
I'd say yes it's worth it. It's a lower budget gaming PC, but it's still able to run many of the current games on max, and the more graphics intensive at medium-high.

is a gaming pc worth the money?




help me


i want to build a gameing pc but is 5 to 8 years will it still play games or will i need to upgrade parts. and if i need to upgrade parts would the only thing be the video card because if i need to upgrade the processor i dont want to get a gaming pc would gust buy a new xbox when they come out with a new one. because i dont buy xbox or ps3 because they make a new one like every 3 to 4 years and i wanted a gameing pc because i would not half to buy new parts it would gut work so would i need a new video card every 3 years are could my video card i get now work for 6 to 8 years but the new games just have not as good graphics?


Answer
You will always need to upgrade, that's just life for us gamers.

The real advantage is that you can upgrade parts at different intervals with a PC instead of having to buy a whole new console when newer games come out.

The PC may cost more at first but it can also do a helluva lot more than a console can.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is My Gaming PC Worth My Money?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment