Monday, April 14, 2014

Best Affordable Gaming Pc in 2012 (WoW)?




rawrsterz


Hello everyone! I would like to know your opinions on the best (but cheapest) - at least under $800-900 gaming pc (moniter excluded) you'd recommend in order to achieve playing at maxed out settings in WoW. I've only ever played the game on a cheap laptop that really couldn't handle anything other than the worst of the worst so... I'm really new when it comes to gaming pcs. My birthday is coming up soon and I want to get a new pc that's reasonably priced but still packs a punch!! So... Any help from any of you pc savvy folks or hardcore gamers is greatly appreciated ^-^


Answer
For around $800 you can get this:

- i5 2400 processor
- P67 or Z68 motherboard
- 8GB of 1600MHz RAM
- ATI HD6870
- 650 watt power supply
- 1TB hard drive
- Well ventilated midi case
- Standard keyboard & mouse

Check around at NewEgg
http://www.newegg.com/Store/Computer.aspx?cm_sp=nav-_-menu-_-computerhardware&name=Shop-All-Computer-Hardware

Suggest some PC games for me please?




Pazma


I got a new laptop and I haven't played games in years so I'm looking to get back into it. Games I've liked in the past are Colin McRae Rally, Sega Rally, Medal of Honor games, Final Fantasy VII, Street Fighter's, Grand Theft Auto's, Broken Sword's, Sonic's, Victory Boxing, Fifa's, Football Manager's (although I have the latest 2012 one, first game I bought in years and I love it) WWE Wrestling games (I like the games not the TV show) Recently I played Red Dead Redemption on a friends 360 and I loved it too, definitely one of the best games ever in my opinion.

My machine is running: Windows 7 64bit Home Premium, Pentium P6200 @2.13Ghz, 4Gb RAM, Intel(R) HD Graphics Video Card:
Video RAM: 1.7 GB
3D: Yes
Hardware T&L: Yes
Pixel Shader version: 4.0
Vertex Shader version: 4.0

That's all I can think of right now, thanks in advance for any suggestions.



Answer
Lib is right. Red dead redemption is probably out of the question. Try games that are five years old or older.

Fallout 3
call of duty modern warfare
F.E.A.R
Tropico
Sim City 4

Plenty of older games that still boast impressive graphics. Just don't max your system or you'll overheat it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Best Affordable Gaming Pc in 2012 (WoW)?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment