Monday, April 14, 2014

best pre built gaming pc?




Conor


i am looking into buying a pre built gaming pc i know building one is better and cheaper i just cant be bothered and don't know what too look for i am very interested in cyberpower gaming machine i have a few here i am looking at purchasing if someone can look at them and tell me which is the best one i am very interested in this one particularly http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/system/Gamer_Xtreme_XT/
someone can recommend a good prebuilt model running battlefield on ultra and crysis 3 on ultra or high



Answer
This is good one for gaming pc, you may go with it.

Help building my own gaming/video editing PC?




Quick Shot


Hi everyone! I am currently wanting to build my first gaming and video editing PC. I really enjoy editing/rendering videos in Sony Vegas 10.0 but it's very hard running off 2gb of ram on my very out-dated computer as of now. I also cannot even play most recent games.

So here's where I need your help. I've been shopping around on Tigerdirect.com and not sure which computer parts I should get and what's compatable with certain things. It's a bit daunting at first reading all of these items on the list. Couldmyou be of any assistance and link me to some (if not all) of the parts I need to make an awesome gaming/video editing computer?

1000 bucks is as high as I can go by the way!

Thanks!
Forgot to mention that I would also like to build it because I think that's something I would be interested in learning and it sounds fun!



Answer
Honestly, buying a prebuilt PC is just as cheap/good as making one yourself these days.

It used to be true that it was cheaper for you to buy each component yourself and make one... Nowadays, buying the video card, power supplies, fans, motherboard, processor, etc. all seperately, is just as costly.

Look for sales at your local bestbuy. I got a BEAST quad-core, 8gig ram, 1gig video card PC for only $600 canadian!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: best pre built gaming pc?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment