Saturday, August 17, 2013

What is a good gaming PC to buy that will max out the latest games?

best gaming pc you can buy on Blizzard Entertainment CEO and co-founder of the world's Mike Morhaime
best gaming pc you can buy image



StayLifted


Hi, I have always wanted a gaming PC because I know the graphics are better than console games. And I want to be able to record with fraps and not lag while playing Skyrim Maxed out.....but I don't want to spend a lot of money so if you guys could give me suggestions and maybe post a link to where I could buy it (in stores or online). And The gameplay of the computer than that would be great.


Answer
So, my friend you want good gaming experience, but cheap. Well let's start with the processor .All of the latest games require Core 2 Duo or Quad. In the future it will be Intel i3. So I think you should buy an Intel i3. For better gaming let it be a Sandybridge core. That will cost you around 135$(that is the price in my country, good luck if you find it cheaper). Now the VGA. Buy a ATI HD6570. It eats games for breakfast. Even lunch! The price like the processor, 135$. And the memory(ram). The best ram is 4 gb. No questions. It's less than 65 $. So that is my tip.
P.S. I have the same these thing on my PC :D

i was wondering if it is really cheaper to build your own gaming PC?




Nick


my computer is getting really old now and i saw the new star wars; the old republic and thought, i need a new computer. i did a little research and the internet says its cheaper to build your own gaming PC than buy one from a store. there is only one problem, when i went to new egg to find the components i found myself overwhelmed by the options and names of everything. basically, i have no idea what I'm doing. if anyone could help, that would be awesome.


Answer
Answer was too long to put in here, I'll email you, but basically pick a budget and go for it - mail
me and I'll take you through it step by step
stupid y!a character limit....

-edit-
okay I saved my essay of an answer - but you don't accept emails, you'll have to email me on here if you want the full story, but it's quite easy - just wordy lol.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good gaming PC to buy that will max out the latest games?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment