Thursday, August 15, 2013

Is building your own gaming PC still cheaper than buying it all put together?

best gaming pc cheap on Computer Gaming Cases on Directron Best Discount Computer Super Store ...
best gaming pc cheap image



Shane


So I have about $1.5k to spend on a good gaming pc. I would like to know whether or not it would be cheaper to just build my own computer rather than buying the thing pre-built. If it was cheaper, what specs would you recommend? I am looking to play games like BF3 and ARMA 2 (w/ DayZ of course) as well as the future releases of some series. Is my budget enough to get a good gaming PC? Again, what specs and parts do you recommend? Any help is appreciated. Thanks everybody!


Answer
Yes it IS cheaper.
If your reusing parts or not it still is slightly cheaper.

How do I go about assembling a gaming PC?




Joe


From what I heard building your own gaming PC is much cheaper than buying a brand new one. But the only problem with that is I'm only 16 and no little to nothing about how the inside of a PC works and I wluldent know where to start. So how does a 16 year old go about assembling a gaming PC? a guid? Get help from someone who has done this? I don't know where to start with this one so who wants to lend a kid a hand?


Answer
I'm 16 as well, but you should start studying the parts on what to get and look at its performance. I started looking through the sites where you can buy parts and reading the reviews of it.

Here is a video on how to build your computer - there are 3 parts :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPIXAtNGGCw




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is building your own gaming PC still cheaper than buying it all put together?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment