Monday, August 12, 2013

What operating system would I have if I put a hard drive from a vista computer in a windows 7 computer?

best gaming pc hard drive on choosing your gaming motherboard, to ensure that you choose the best ...
best gaming pc hard drive image



Prediction


I have a windows vista PC with everything I care about on it along with some PC games. I want to put the hard drive from that in a windows 7 gaming PC I'm going to get in the future. What operating system would i have on the new pc? Would everything on the hard drive work on the new PC?


Answer
The Windows is in the hard disk not the computer(MOTHERBOARD and other computer parts) so it will be Vista unless you add it as a Slave(second hard drive) and still boot from the master(original hard drive in the new computer with Win 7)

How to copy a PC game to hard drive?




Ethan S


Is there a way to save a PC game to your hard drive, so you don't need to use the disk? My brother and I want to play Age of Kings multiplayer, but we only have one copy of the game. I'd really appreciate it if someone could explain how to save it on to my hard drive. I'm bad with computers, so a detailed explanation would be great. Thanks in advance, I'll five-star the best answer!!!


Answer
This usually works so that you don't need the disc in to play a game: http://www.slysoft.com/en/gamejackal.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What operating system would I have if I put a hard drive from a vista computer in a windows 7 computer?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment