Friday, June 21, 2013

What operating system would I have if I put a hard drive from a vista computer in a windows 7 computer?

best gaming pc hard drive on May 8, Best Gaming Laptop Computers, How To Choose A Laptop For Gaming
best gaming pc hard drive image



Prediction


I have a windows vista PC with everything I care about on it along with some PC games. I want to put the hard drive from that in a windows 7 gaming PC I'm going to get in the future. What operating system would i have on the new pc? Would everything on the hard drive work on the new PC?


Answer
The Windows is in the hard disk not the computer(MOTHERBOARD and other computer parts) so it will be Vista unless you add it as a Slave(second hard drive) and still boot from the master(original hard drive in the new computer with Win 7)

How to turn my old family pc into a moderate or decent gaming pc?




David


Hey, my name is David and I would like to turn my old family pc into a decent gaming pc.
The specs on this old pc is Windows vista home premium, amd athlon x2 processor 4200+, nvidia geforce 6100, an dvd optical drive,400 gb hard drive, 2gb ddr2 dual channel, and a 15-in-1 memory card reader. I'm looking for parts to replace that will at run league of legends at least medium settings. Please comment about what to replace and with what, linking to a site like amazon to buy the parts
This can barely run league of legends about 10 fps-15



Answer
Quite honestly, you'd pay more money to just upgrade parts than if you were to build/get a newer, better computer. The motherboard that would be running that old stuff will not be able to handle any of the new equipment that would get you a quote "moderate or decent gaming pc". You can build a PC that will run LoL (since you state that specifically) for about $500. Start with an AMD A10-5800K, an appropriate motherboard with an FM2 socket, and go from there. The processor I listed has a fairly decent video card built in, so you can get the CPU and GPU for only 120 bucks.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What operating system would I have if I put a hard drive from a vista computer in a windows 7 computer?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment